This document explains how to configure the Finance module for your next campaign by archiving old bank accounts, creating new accounts, and changing your finance reporting ID number and calendar dates.
1. Archive old bank accounts
- Click "Bank Accounts" on the Main Menu under the FinanceÂ
- Choose "Edit" for your main checking account
- Archive the account by checking the box next to "Hide on List" and then click "Save"
- Return to your list of accounts by clicking "Bank Accounts" at the top of the page and repeat this process to archive all of your accounts
2. Create new bank accounts
- Now create a new bank account by clicking "Add New" at the top of the bank accounts list page
- Fill out the information fieldsÂ being sure to select the proper election ID
- Click "Save" and then return to your accounts list by clicking "Bank Accounts"
- Repeat this process to create all necessary new accounts
3. Change the Finance Reporting ID number, Finance Reporting Calendar dates, and other settings
- Click "Campaign Setup" on the Main Menu under the Administration heading
- Under the Identification section, change the "Finance Reporting ID No." to the number the state assigned for your new campaign
- Scroll down to the Finance section
- Use the drop-down menus to choose your main account and petty cash account (be sure to select one of your newly created accounts for the upcoming campaign cycle.)
- Adjust the listed dates, mousing over the "i" circle to the right of each field for more information if you are unsure of what to put
- Select the appropriate Reporting Calendar from the drop-down menu, then scroll up and hit "Save"
Â Â Â Â Â Â
Last updated by Jake Friedman, created November 10, 2016